This website uses its own and third-party cookies in order to improve the user experience while browsing the web.
Definición de cookie
A cookie is a small information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult the previous activity of the browser.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of a web page. Cookies can not damage the computer, but when these cookies are active, it helps us to identify and resolve the opportune errors.
Are cookies necessary to navigate the web?
Only those that serve for a personalized and safe navigation.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Analysis cookies: Are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service.
Configuration of cookies according to the browser
The user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the browser options installed on his device. You can then access the configuration of the main web browsers to accept, install or deactivate cookies:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Other browsers not indicated (link to https://www.aboutcookies.org/)
Next, the cookies used in the page of www.caberseg.es are detailed along with the characteristics of each one of them.
|Entity||Name||Is it a necessary cookie?||Typology||Description||Own / third party cookie||Cookie expiration|
|Caberseg||pll_language||Yes||Personalization||Cookie to save the chosen language on the web.||Own||1 year|
|Caberseg||wordpress_test_cookie||Yes||Technique||Cookie that stores information about the user’s cookie consent.||Own||1 year|
|rc::a, rc::b, rc::c||No||Analysis||Cookie used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Third party||Sesion|
|1P_JAR||No||Analysis||Transfer data to Google.||Third party||1 month|
|ANID||No||Advertising||Customize the advertising displayed to make it more attractive to users.||Third party||10 months|
|APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SID, SSID||No||Analysis||Cookie that stores information from the Google user account to improve the user experience.||Third party||2 years|
|CONSENT||No||Technique||Cookie to control the acceptance of cookies.||Third party||20 years|
|NID||No||Analysis||Cookie that stores the user’s browsing preferences to improve the browsing experience.||Third party||6 months|
|OGPC||No||Analysis||Cookie that stores user preferences when viewing pages with Google maps.||Third party||2 months|
|SIDCC||No||Analysis||Cookie used by Google to extract anonymous information about the user’s browsing.||Third party||3 months|
|DV||No||Analysis||Cookie used to provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation.||Third party||15 minutes|
|OTZ||No||Advertising||Cookie that collects information about user preferences to use for advertising purposes.||Third party||1 month|